Monday, June 9, 2008

Some Pictures from my Phone






These are some pictures I took off of my phone. The first one is of Keith playing in the dirt. He likes to pretend that he's helping Fernanda plant flowers. The second one is of Keith and his cousin Cristian playing Rockband. Keith does a pretty good job playing the drums and Cristian is amazing on the guitar. Cristian will be six this month and he kicks my butt all over the place on medium on this game. Then the last 3 are from Mother's Day at Outback Steakhouse. Kyle was in the hospital still, going on day 11 there and we needed a break from hospital food. In the last picture Keith was tired of taking pictures and was ready to eat his macaroni and cheese which was absolutely amazing. Fernanda and I finished off what he couldn't eat because it was sooooo good. Have a wonderful week everyone!

2 comments:

BreeAnn said...

Those are cute pictures of Fernanda and Keith!

Taryn said...

It is fun to see pictures of you family. I feel like we miss out on so much of people's lives. You guys have some very cute kids!