Friday, June 6, 2008

I Have Proof!!

I love teasing my sister-in-law Katie about how she hardly ever drinks soda. I don't really care that she doesn't, I just have fun teasing her when she's the only one drinking water and everyone else has a soft drink. Anyway, last week Rylee & Katie were my personal chauffers for a couple days while I was taking care of some car problems. This picture was taken I believe on May 29th. Anyway, they came over to the house to visit after running some errands and Katie brought some chili cheese fries from Carl's Jr. to eat since she hadn't eaten for a while. Rylee was pretty tired and asked for a drink to keep him awake and I had some Mountain Dew in the fridge. While we were talking, Katie grabbed the Mountain Dew and took a drink; I said "wait do that one more time!" So I took a picture to prove to the world that Katie Kim McDermott does in fact enjoy the occasional Mountain Dew from time to time! :)

1 comment:

rYLeE & KaTiE said...

For the record- I had ONE sip of that Mountain Dew. And I'm not sure why this made your blog. It's not that exciting. I'd much rather see cute pictures of Keith and Kyle!!!! (And PS that picture is horrible)