Friday, June 20, 2008

Little Francisco Fankhauser


Ok so his name really isn't Francisco but that's what my wife and I are calling him until we find out his name at his baby blessing. He was born sometime last night between 8 and 9. He weighed 7 lbs 3 oz and is 22 inches long. We will be going up to LDS hospital to visit when I get home from work. BreeAnn and Francisco are expected to go home on Saturday so everything is going well. After he was born the doctor was talking to BreeAnn and she said that due to Francisco's size, she thinks she miscalculated the due date by a week or so because the original due date was anywhere between July 11 - 14. Congratulations BreeAnn!!

5 comments:

Shilo said...

Woo Hoo!
Thanks for the update. I am so happy for her!

Taryn said...

Thanks for the update, I had been calling my parents a few times to see if they had heard any news. I like Francisco, maybe she will change whatever name she has to that, it is kind of catchy.

Erika said...

Poor BreeAnn, what a long labor. I am so glad everything went well though and he is doing well. Congrats!!

Unknown said...

Hey there cuz! Thanks for the update on BreeAnn. I am so happy for her and for Tyler. Their baby is so cute. Please tell them when you see then today congrats from me. I'll have to come visit BreeAnn and the baby sometime next week when they are home. How are you and your family doing? Take care and have a great weekend!!!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for letting us know. We are so excited for them. What a cutie!!