Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Roosevelt



This past Monday was my sister-in-law Aline's birthday. So early Monday morning Fernanda & the boys along with Monique and her kids, Yara and little Cristian all went out to Roosevelt to surprise Aline. They had a really fun day. These two pictures were taken at a lake near Aline's house in Roosevelt although I'm not sure of the name. Keith had so much fun that he didn't want to leave! It was a comfortable 80 degrees on Monday so all had a fun time and Fernanda even got a sunburn! I was unable to go since I had to work but we hope to go up there for a weekend this summer so we can visit and hang out with that crazy Pett family! :) Fernanda and the boys came home around 2 o'clock yesterday afternoon. I had come home from work around 11:30 because I was not feeling well and had been asleep for about two hours. Around 5 or 5:30 we all laid down to take a nap and I woke up around 9 last night to take my stuff out of Roury's pickup and get some whites in the wash, iron some pants for work, and watch the 2nd half of the Celtics game. Fernanda woke up around 10 and Kyle woke up around 11. Keith stayed asleep until 9 o'clock this morning!! That's about 15 hours that he slept for those of you counting at home. He's going to keep my mom busy while Fernanda does cleaning there this afternoon.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Luke it was so good to hear from you. You have such a cute little family. It has been forever. How have you been?

Whit

Kelly and Megan said...

Hey Luke! Thanks for leaving a comment. It was nice to hear from you. It is good to see you are doing well.