Thursday, June 19, 2008

Breaking News!!

At 11:00 p.m. last night, BreeAnn's water broke. They arrived at the hospital around 11:30 that night and she's been in labor ever since; lucky her, that must be so much fun!! (careful ladies I hope you could see that last part oozing with sarcasim). My dad said that BreeAnn is "100% effaced and at about a 4 in dialation. So, she should be having a baby today." I will keep everyone posted as more news comes in. The only piece of info I will not be able to reveal is the baby's name because BreeAnn and Tyler are taking part of Operation: Secret Baby Name; in other words, the baby's name will not be revealed until the blessing!! All the other vitals will be made available to the public. I will keep everyone posted.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

YAY!! I can't wait to find out how she is!!