Monday, May 5, 2008

Becoming a Blogger

So I feel like I'm finally starting to get used to this whole blogging thing as you will all notice from the recent additions I made. It takes some time to get used to this but once I do I just kind of run with it (Anyone who has seen my facebook page can testify to that!). I'm still here at the hospital with Kyle who is sound asleep. They finally think that what's causing all the problems with his digestion is pneumonia of all things. Dr. Havlick said that pneumonia can sometimes cause problems with the dyaphram which in turn can cause problems with the intestine which causes problems with digestion. So they are treating him with antibiotics for the pneumonia and even giving him an antibiotic through his IV which is supposed to help make him regular again and that would be a good thing.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Oh, good luck with everything! We hope those antibiotics will work.