Sunday, November 16, 2008

Playing with Power Tools - Our Basement Project

So I kind of messed up on the order of the pictures here but oh well. We're just about done getting rid of all the bricks used for the wood burning stove.
A little better view of that corner plus a good look at our old entertainment center.

Fernanda playing with the jackhammer.

Fernanda in action!

My turn!


Taking a break. This picture is actually a few weeks after the others in this post. I have some more on my work computer that will fill in the blanks. I just wanted to post these to give a little preview of our project that pretty much took us the whole month of October to complete. We finished 2 days before halloween! The door on the left side of the picture is to our basement bathroom and the door behind me goes to a bedroom that we use as the kid's playroom.

No comments: