Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Family & Friends

Keith having fun at the Jazz game!! I must admit, it was the Clippers so I almost fell asleep too! :)
Kyle, Cristian and Keith raking some leaves. I'm checking on the sandbox hoping that no animals have left us any presents while the lid has been off.

That's us with Elder Krieger at his farewell testimony meeting.

The Monday (2 days) before Elder Krieger's farewell.

Fernanda giving Elder Krieger something to remember her by.

Keith and Kyle giving each other a hug. Such good brothers!!

Our friends Ricardo & Jenn to the left and Doug & Cheryl with their daughter Abby to the right. We were able to hang out a little before Doug & Cheryl had to go back to Wisconsin. Doug and I were lucky enough to baptize Ricardo while we were on our mission in Juiz de Fora, Brasil.

The picture is blury, but we had a good time!

Fernanda with Marcelo. He's making a face that I think is cute but Fernanda disagrees!

Kyle playing with Amanda's cell

Fernanda, Kyle and I getting ready to go to church.

Kyle being cute, resting his head on my shoulder.

The 3 amigos!! Cristian, Keith & Kyle

Just a few pictures from the past couple of months that I've been meaning to post for a while now. Enjoy!


5 comments:

Cheryl said...

yay a new post. I love the picture of Keith and Kyle hugging.. so cute.

Aubrey A said...

Your boys are getting big! Time flies by too fast! Where are your Halloween pictures? I thought for sure you'd have some up by now! :)

Taryn said...

Finally! It is nice to see what you have been up to. Your boys are so sweet. Isn't weird that we are adults with kids and houses and spouses. Sometimes it still seems like we are teenagers.

BreeAnn said...

Oh Kyle looks so cute in his church clothes! And that picture of them hugging is so cute!

Erika said...

So glad you posted! Pictures look great! Some cool halloween costumes.