Friday, November 14, 2008

More Halloween!!

Pumpkin Carving!
Kyle decided to at least look at the camera and of course Keith couldn't smile twice in a row!

OOOOHHHH Scary!!!

Our outdoor Halloween decor. Fernanda put it up on Halloween this year since we were so busy with the basement. We will redeem ourselves next year! Oh and Keith is being scary, ahhhhh!!

a better shot of the house.

Kyle at my parent's house

That would be me, the big, bad wolf; run for your life!

Watch out little red riding hood!

Keith, Kyle, and Kaili

Kyle, Grandma Bonnie, and Kaili

Kaili, Keith, Karson, Bethanie and Kyle

These are some Halloween pictures I had on my phone and that BreeAnn had taken at my parent's party. Next post will be the progress of our basement. I'm on a roll people!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

You made a much better big bad wolf than me.

Shilo said...

Go Luke Go! Hahaha!
Looks like it was a crazy fun Halloween.

BreeAnn said...

wow it's about time you finally put up some more pictures!