Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween 2008

The awesome hosts!! (I look like I'm ready for bed!)

Party Girls!! Monique, Amanda, Lisa, Yara & Fernanda

Lisa & Yara

Pirate Monique


I took this picture to prove I was at my own party!

Amanda and Rahman

Elisa, Clarisse, Yara, Henrique, Derrik, Lisa & Amanda having a good time!

Derrik and Amanda. I thought Derrik's costume was awesome!

Super Amanda to the rescue!

Bell


Marcelo the Lion!!

Bea and Henrique back from trick-or-treating

Rahman, Yara, Marcelo, Amanda, Derrik, Bell & Miley

Rahman, Yara, Marcelo, Amanda, Derrik, Cristian, Kyle & Miley. Look at all that candy!! We still have plenty left over if anybody would like some :)

Darth Vader Cristian, Frankenstein Kyle, and Snow White Miley. Miley is the daughter of our friends Lee and Miche Barbosa.

Yara and I and Jake and Jana's house for their Halloween party

Amanda and I, same place, same bat time, same bat channel!

Frankenstein!

Keith, Fernanda and I at my parent's house for the McDermott Halloween party. Kyle was not in the picture mood.


So these are just a few pictures from Halloween. There are more from the party at my parent's house but my mom has yet to give me those. I will post them as I get them. This year we had 3 Halloween parties in 7 days!!! It was wild and crazy but boy it was a lot of fun. This was my first Halloween without any school and it's amazing how much more enjoyable it is when you don't have to worry about homework and tests! I hope everyone had a great Halloween!

No comments: