Monday, August 11, 2008

Lagoon - July 8, 2008

















Ahhh Lagoon, a wonderful summer tradition. I had a lot of fun at Lagoon this year. It was really exciting because Fernanda and Kyle were able to come this year! The boys had a really good time as you can tell from all the pictures. Kyle went on a lot of rides and it wore the little guy out! I was also very proud of Keith this year. He went on quite a few big kid rides like the Bat, Rattlesnake Rapids, Hydroluge, the jr. rocket (dinosaur eggshells), and all sorts of other rides. It was so much fun to see them having fun. The new ride Odysea is ok, but what I liked about it is that you can get really wet if you try to, but get there early and make it the first ride you go on or else the wait during the day is not worth it. Keith did not want to go home at all and we were able to sneak on a few more rides before they finally shut down at 10:30 p.m. (it was a tuesday afterall; we went on my parents stake lagoon day). I wish we could go more often than once a year but what can you do. Lots of fun, I'm glad we were all able to make it! I may find some more pictures on Fernanda's cell and if I do I will update this post and let you all know in future posts to scroll down and see the new pics!

4 comments:

BreeAnn said...

I wish I could have been there to see Kyle go on the rides. Oh well we will for sure be going next year. Fun stuff!

Erika said...

looks like you guys had fun! Kayleigh is still too short for the swings and she was So SAD!

clayton said...

Wow, I can't believe how big your boys have gotten. I really haven't seen you in a long time. It looks like you guys had a great time. I ran into your brother Riley at Target and he mentioned your blog, so I am checking it out. Tell your family hello.

Scott and Lindsey said...

Cute pictures. I love your bangs Fernanda. You wear them well.