Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Keith & Kyle's 4th birthday - July 14, 2008









I'm back! Yes after a long hiatus I am back. It was a crazy busy July. These 6 pictures here are just the beginning as well. I still need to post pictures from our vacation and the McDermott July birthday party on July 5th. These pictures here are from the birthday party we did with Fernanda's side of the family on the boys actual birthday. So hopefully I'll be able to add even more pics over the next couple of days. It's good to be back.





2 comments:

rYLeE & KaTiE said...

All I can say is F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!!! I have been waiting F-O-R-E-V-E-R (meant to sound like when they say it on the Sandlot).

I'm glad you're back. Keith and Kyle are getting so old. It's hard to imagine they were barely 2 when I met them. Crazy.... I look forward to more pics.... S-O-O-N!

Cheryl said...

Yay. I was getting worried about you guys. Happy bday to the boys!